Photoshoot Terms & Conditions
1) This document comprises an agreement between yourselves and wall2wall.photos. Your acceptance of these terms and conditions occurs upon your checking of the box “check here to accept the Terms & Conditions” and clicking the submit button on the Photoshoot Application page.
3) This agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
4) By accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that you are at least eighteen years of age, or the legal age to form a binding contract within your legal jurisdiction.
5) We will not be responsible for any failure or delay in concluding the photoshoot or shoots due to any events beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to acts of god or elements of nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other casualty), war, civil commotion, labour disputes, strikes, pandemics, government regulation or restriction.
6) This photoshoot is open only to females who ride motorbikes and can ride their motorbike to and from various locations in Southeast Queensland.
7) You acknowledge that we are a small team of semi professional photographers and as such make no guarantees to the quality of the images produced from this photoshoot.
8) It is your responsibility to attend each location as required for this photoshoot at your own expense. Date and Times for each shoot will be by agreement between yourselves and wall2wall.photos.
9) You acknowledge you will not be paid any financial reward or compensation for participating in this photoshoot however we may, at our sole discretion, provide you with copies of images taken of you and your bike.
10) You acknowledge that submitting an application to participate in this photoshoot does not guarantee acceptance to participate in this photoshoot. Acceptance is made by wall2wall.photos at their sole discretion.
11) Should you be accepted to participate in the photoshoot, you accept all risk and liability.
12) You agree that no other images will be taken during the photoshoot by yourself or any guest you may bring without the prior consent of wall2wall.photos.
13) As this photoshoot is of a charitable nature we cannot be held responsible for any wrong doing or liability, including force majeure, and as such, you agree to indemnify wall2wall.photos to the fullest extent permissble by law.
14) You acknowledge that you are familiar with our style, and that our work is continually evolving and are of a unique and artistic nature, that the photos taken may be different from those taken in the past and that wall2wall.photos will use their expertise and artistic judgement to create images consistent with their vision of the photoshoot.
15) You acknowledge that wall2wall.photos are the photographer for the photoshoot and that we retain the right to cancel your participation without compensation, should yours or your guests actions or activities interfere or impede our ability to complete the photoshoot.
16) Photographers must be respected at all times and with all communication, including but not limited to, email and telephone communication, in person, prior to the shoot, during the shoot or after and we will not tolerate poor behaviour such as aggression, abuse or rudeness in any form. Every effort will be made by wall2wall.photos to resolve any conflicts, however should you refuse to partake in a mutually beneficial resolution, you may be asked to leave the shootshould if we deem it necessary, without compensation of any kind.
17) We will not tolerate our photographers or models being in an unsafe or illegal environment and if we feel as though our personal safety is at risk for any reason we will leave the shoot.
18) Any directions issued to you or your guests during the photographic shoot are deemed to be at said person’s own risk. wall2wall.photos cannot be held responsible for any personal injuries, accidents or incidents incurred.
19) All final images are retained by us for a maximum of one year. After this date you will have to purchase any images that were originally supplied to you from this photoshoot. Raw images are retained by wall2wall.photos permanantly.
20) All images are provided to you with a ‘free use licence’. When publishing the images on any social media network, online or print media we require you to acknowledge wall2wall.photos as the photographer and request a credit and website link when using images.
21) It is a breach of Copyright to give any and all images to others; Including but not limited to vendors, employees and contract photographers, suppliers, designers, stylists, venues, artists etc. You must refer everyone, bar yourselves back to us for express permission to use any image we produce.
22) wall2wall.photos owns and retains full Copyright of any and all images taken. Permission must not be granted by you to use the images for any Media, Marketing and Promotions. Including but not limited to Film, Television, Online and Print. Such enquiries will be directed to wall2wall.photos.
23) You acknowledge by submitting this application, is consider a release form to use the photos taken during the photoshoot for whatever purpose wall2wall.photos deem appropriate.